Click Here for Event Information and to Buy Tickets
2013 Kentucky Derby Benefit Homepage
A word from our President and CEO, Wendy Gradison
PRS, Inc., founded in 1963, is a community-based, non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation dedicated to helping adults with mental illness, emotional and behavioral disorders achieve personal wellness, recovery and community integration.
PRS provides comprehensive and individualized services, including skill training and supports, counseling, interpersonal skills training, vocational assistance, substance abuse services and housing supports. PRS offers the following services:
- Recovery Academy Psychosocial Rehabilitation Day Program
- Employment Services
- Community Housing
- Community Support Services
We work towards the following outcomes/goals:
- Clients demonstrate progress on their individualized, person-centered recovery plans objectives.
- Clients become integrated into their communities through employment, volunteering, return to school or other valued roles of their choosing.
- Clients receive primary care services regularly.
- Clients avoid psychiatric hospitalizations.
- Clients maintain their housing.